WASHINGTON - Omarosa Manigault Newman, the “Apprentice” star turned White House aide, was removed from the White House Tuesday night,“physically dragged and escorted off the campus,” according to several news reports.
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Manigault Newman’s resignation will be effective Jan. 20, the one-year anniversary of Trump’s inauguration.
“We wish her the best in future endeavors and are grateful for her service,” Huckabee Sanders said.
Scroll down to read more
- DNA leads to arrest in 1989 rape, murder of 18-year-old Whatcom County woman
- Skyway standoff ensues after man points possible gun at medics
- Police: 2 bodies found in Bremerton home
- 'Nobody saved us': Man describes childhood in abusive 'cult'
- 1 killed, 1 injured in SR 18 crash near Snoqualmie
© 2018 Cox Media Group.