The most favorite topping is cheese, around 30 percent of Americans surveyed eat it at least once a week and almost a quarter of us say we can down a whole pizza all by ourselves.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Man killed in apparent road rage shooting on I-5
- Local woman who escaped serial killer Ted Bundy shares her story in exclusive interview
- Drivers skeptical of plans to meter Mercer on-ramps to I-5
- PHOTOS: Ted Bundy evidence photos [GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING]
- BBB issues alert; scam stealing phone numbers from T-Mobile customers to steal money expands
Pizza is an American staple, and lucky for all of us, Friday is National Pizza Day.
Several restaurants are offering deals on pies large and small. Below are some deals on pizza, most of them good through Friday.
Remember, some restaurants do not participate in chain deals and discounts. Check with your local restaurant to make sure it honors coupons and discounts.
Domino’s – Buy two or more items from a select menu and get them for $5.99 each; you can also get a medium, two-topping handmade pan pizza for $8.99, or a large three-topping pizza when ordering carryout for $7.99.
Little Caesars – Get extra pepperoni and cheese for $1 when you upgrade to Little Caesars EXTRAMOSTBESTTEST at participating stores.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.