SEATTLE - A 17-year-old boy who was trapped inside a burning home in Lacey died Friday at Harborview Medical Center.
The boy was trapped in a bedroom at a home in the 5800 block of 18th Avenue Southeast when the fire erupted on Thursday.
The victim, who was a guest at the home, had been with two other boys on the night of the fire.
The other two boys said they left to get cigarettes. When they returned, they found the house was burning and called 911.
Firefighters were able to get the victim out of the home, but he later died from his injuries.