PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. - The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department is hoping to identify an armed robber who threatened a convenience store clerk with a knife.
The man entered the Express Grocery on the corner of 94th Avenue Court East and 160th Street East in South Hill at 12:30 p.m on Tuesday, November 7.
When he entered the store wearing a black plastic mask, the clerk told him to take it off. The man complied, but then walked behind the counter, grabbed a carton of cigarettes and then brandished a knife at the clerk.
He then ran out of the business heading eastbound on 160th Street East.
Crime Stoppers of Tacoma/Pierce County is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to the arrest and charges filed for the person in this case. Call 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Railroad investigator says its wrong to point a finger at train engineer
- Aberdeen police want to thank man who they say helped save officer's life
- New vaccine from UW could end annual flu shots
- Van hits store near Seattle's Westlake Center
- Woman arrested after Border Patrol finds suitcase stuffed with over $530K
© 2018 Cox Media Group.