TACOMA, Wash. - Two men robbed a Tacoma nightclub, left and then came back to shoot the manager, police said.
Now, detectives have released surveillance photos of the two in hopes that the public can help identify them.
- Images from space show wildfire smoke swallowing northwest
- Police union wants investigation of Michael Bennett's racial bias claims
- Lowe's customer gives last generator to fellow shopper ahead of Hurricane Irma
- Family mourns after 15-year-old stabbed to death in West Seattle
- Equifax says data from 143 million Americans exposed in hack
The holdup happened about 3:30 a.m. on Aug. 26 at the Cultura Event Center, 5602 S. Washington St.
Two men in their mid-20s walked into the club and robbed the female manager at gunpoint. Moments after they left, they returned and shot the woman.
She is expected to survive.
Both suspects were described as black men. One was 5-feet-10 and 180 pounds. He was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt.
The other was 5-feet-8 and 140 pounds, wearing a dark-colored jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to call Tacoma-Pierce County Crimestoppers at 800-222-TIPS (8477).
They are considered armed and dangerous.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.