TACOMA, Wash. - An adult was found dead inside a North Tacoma apartment after an early morning fire.
Tacoma fire crews were called to the Spanish Hills Apartments at South 12th Street and South Whitman Street at 1:22 a.m. Tuesday.
The single occupant of the apartment was discovered during a search.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Why Michael Bennett tells TNT "I probably won't be back" with Seahawks
- Railroad investigator says its wrong to point a finger at train engineer
- Grace period ends for Washington state's distracted driving law
- Tacoma family among victims of crash in Mexico
- Passport to fly domestically? What Washington residents need to know
© 2018 Cox Media Group.