TACOMA, Wash. - Justin Timberlake has announced new tour dates for his Man in the Woods Tour, and it includes a show in Tacoma.
Timberlake will perform at the Tacoma Dome on Nov. 12.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Feb. 19.
It’s part of the tour for his fifth studio album, which dropped Feb. 2.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- BBB issues alert; scam stealing phone numbers from T-Mobile customers to steal money expands
- Snohomish Co. deputies: Fatal drug overdose actually murder
- Nicole Eggert files sexual abuse charges against Scott Baio, dating back decades
- Federal officers, local police investigating marijuana trafficking through Sea-Tac Airport
- Washington state mom: Toddler's eyebrows waxed at daycare
Fresh off his Super Bowl halftime experience, Timberlake said he is adding a second leg to the North American tour due to so many sold-out dates.
The tour heads to Toronto in March and ends in Denver in January 2019, according to his website.
Timberlake’s most successful alum was “Future/Sex/LoveSounds,” which released in September 2006 and sold 4.7 million copies. His previous studio album, “20/20 Experience,” came out in 2013 and sold more than 3.7 million copies in the United States.