TACOMA, Wash. - One home was destroyed and a second was damaged by early morning fires in Tacoma.
The fire at a home on North 26th and North 11th Street was called out shortly before 3 a.m. Tuesday.
It then spread to a second adjacent home, which is now uninhabitable.
The first home burned to the ground.
Firefighters remain at the scene working to put out hot spots.
No one was inside the home where the fire started. It was under renovations.
A couple in the second home got out safely.
No injuries were reported.
- Seahawks flag with Confederate design stirs up controversy at Tacoma bar
- Man with city's highest paying job, Seattle City Light CEO Larry Weis, Resigns
- Everett nanny tackles, stops package thief
- 7 -month-old baby survives rollover crash in Marysville
- Seattle Police Chief Kathleen O'Toole to step down at end of year
© 2018 Cox Media Group.