by: Stacia Glenn, Tacoma News Tribune Updated:
TACOMA, Wash. - Three pre-school students were hurt Monday morning when a school bus and car collided in Tacoma, according to the Fire Department.
The crash took happened about 9:50 a.m. at South 52nd and South L streets when a car drove directly into the side of the bus, which was en route to Mann Elementary School.
All three students on board were taken to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital with minor injuries.
The bus driver and driver of the other vehicle were not seriously injured.
Click here to read the full article from the Tacoma News Tribune.
- Plane had to return to Sea-Tac after bird strike
- Thousands without power from storm packing wind and rain
- WATCH: Army veteran TSA agent runs exploding battery away from passengers Orlando airport
- Kiss frontman Gene Simmons fires up Twitter after comments that women can't balance career, family
- Why people are boycotting Keurig
Tacoma News Tribune
3 pre-schoolers injured after school bus and car collide in Tacoma
Centralia couple who severely abused son likely face longer sentences…
Case against former school bus driver ends in mistrial
94-year-old man made it across Tacoma Narrows driving the wrong way,…
So you're not Amazon. Tacoma wants you here anyway