SEATTLE - Smoke could be seen for miles as firefighters battled a raging fire in a semi trailer in an industrial area of South Park.
The smoke from the fire could be seen from major highways.
The fire broke out Tuesday afternoon in an industrial yard at Eighth Avenue South and South Portland Street along the Duwamish River.
A 32-year-old woman was transported to Harborview Medical Center with second- and third-degree burns, according the Seattle fire spokesman Kyle Moore.
Firefighters said shortly after 5 p.m. Friday that the fire was accidental, caused by an unattended candle left burning inside the trailer. The loss estimate was $1,000.