Updated:OLYMPIA, Wash. —
Senate transportation leaders will kick off their statewide feedback forums tour with a stop at the Stevenson Elementary School gymnasium (14220 NE 8th St.).
Senate leaders will present a number of transportation reform ideas. Washington State Department of Transportation Secretary Lynn Peterson and the WSDOT region administrator will also briefly review major transportation projects in the area before opening the floor to public comment for the majority of the three-hour forum.
Earlier this week, the Senate added three dates and locations to its statewide tour:
- Sept. 26 - Tri-Cities 6-9 p.m. (Columbia Basin College, Gjerde Center, 2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301)
- Oct. 14 - Seattle 6-9 p.m. (King County Courthouse, Room 1001, 516 3rd Avenue, 10th Floor , Seattle, WA 98104
- Oct. 15 - Bellingham 6-9 p.m. (Port of Bellingham Cruise Terminal, 355 Harris Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225)
Those new locations are additions to the previously scheduled feedback forums, which are:
- Sept. 17 - Bellevue (Northwest Region) 6-9 p.m. (Stevenson Elementary School, 14220 NE 8th St., Bellevue, WA 98007)
- Sept. 18 - Everett (Northwest Region) 6-9 p.m. (Snohomish County, Robert Drewel Building, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., 1st floor, Everett, WA 98201)
- Sept. 23 - Wenatchee (North Central Region) 6-9 p.m. (Chelan County PUD Auditorium, 327 N Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801)
- Sept. 24 - Yakima (South Central Region) 6-9 p.m. (Yakima Area Arboretum, Garden View Rm., 1401 Arboretum Dr., Yakima, WA 98901)
- Oct. 2 - Spokane (Eastern Region) 6-9 p.m. (Greater Spokane Inc., 801 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA 9920)
- Oct. 7 - Vancouver (Southwest Region) 6-9 p.m.(Vancouver Community Library, Columbia Room, 901 C St., Vancouver, WA 98660)
- Oct. 9 - Tacoma (Olympic Region) 6-9 p.m. (Evergreen Tacoma Campus, Lyceum Hall, 1210 6th Ave., Tacoma, WA 98405)