OSO, Wash. - The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office identified 41 victims from the massive landslide in Oso.
Two people remain missing.
A young mother who suffered two broken legs and a broken arm in the landslide is back in the hospital. Amanda Skorjanc had been discharged on April 10 from Harborview Medical Center. A spokeswoman said she was readmitted and is in satisfactory condition.
Meanwhile, members of Washington's congressional delegation say the Federal Emergency Management Agency will give Snohomish County nearly $7.6 million as the first payment in a grant program that reimburses local governments for spending on recovery after federally declared disasters.
The payment from FEMA's Public Assistance Grant Program was announced Tuesday as President Obama toured the site of the March 22 disaster.
U.S. Sens. Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell and U.S. Reps. Suzan DelBene and Rick Larsen say the money represents a 75 percent reimbursement for costs Snohomish County submitted to the federal government 30 days into the recovery effort.
County Executive John Lovick said he's "truly appreciative of this first installment of public assistance as we continue the important work ahead of us."