REDMOND, Wash. - Lynnwood police are looking for two suspects after a smash-and-grab at a jewelry store at the Alderwood Mall.
After 5:30 p.m., police responded after a report of two men who smashed a display with a large device similar to a sledgehammer at the Ben Bridge store.
After the men broke into a watch display they fled on foot out of the mall.
Several watches were stolen but quantity and value is unknown.
After police searched the area, they could not find the suspects.
Police described the suspects as black men wearing all black clothing.
On Saturday night, Bellevue Square was on lockdown after a robbery at the Ben Bridge Jewelers. It is unknown if the two robberies are related.
Detectives are continuing their investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lynnwood police at 425-670-5600 or Crime Stoppers at 1-8010-222-TIPS (8477).
- Pet dies after dog walker's error
- North Korea defector fears being sent back, has medical problems that stun doctors
- WSU teen attempted to crowdfund for St. Jude, but then her tweet went viral
- Protesters build 8,000-cup wall, monster in front of Starbucks' SoDo headquarters
- Jenny Durkan sworn into office as new Seattle mayor
© 2018 Cox Media Group.