SEATTLE - A woman was injured Friday night after she was hit by a bus in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood.
Seattle police said the woman was hit on 4th Avenue South and South Main Street before 9 p.m.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Man police believe is innocent becomes victim of vigilante justice
- With plan to restart coal mining locally, here's a look at the mining history in Washington
- After Sherman injury, Jermaine Kearse says NFL should get rid of Thursday night games
- Boy, 3, dies after served grilled cheese at school, officials say
- Hope Solo says ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
The woman was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening-injuries.
Police are continuing their investigation.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.