Deputies are investigating after a 25-year-old woman was stabbed behind a veterinary clinic in White Center on Tuesday night.
The stabbing happened after 7 p.m. in the 9800 block of 15th Avenue Southwest.
Deputies said the woman thought she heard a woman crying behind the clinic. When she got out there, she saw a woman who was crying.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Photos: Ted Bundy evidence photos [GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING]
- 7 climbers stranded on Mount Hood amid changing weather condition
- 1 dead in small plane crash in Whatcom County
- Texas teacher dies from flu after spurning medicine that cost $116
- Dozens of LimeBikes end up in Seattle homeowner's yard; some are laughing, others aren't
When the victim went to check on the crying woman, the crying woman turned around and stabbed the her.
The suspect, who was described as white and skinny, fled the scene. King County’s Guardian One was searching for the suspect.
The victim was taken to Harborview Medical Center as a precaution.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.