FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - A woman has died after she was found bleeding Wednesday morning in front of a hospital in Federal Way.
The woman was found around 4:05 a.m. lying on the ground at the main entrance of St. Francis Hospital, police said.
Police said the 27-year-old black woman was pronounced dead shortly after she was found.
Hospital staff had tried to revive her.
A nondescript vehicle was heard by a witness leaving the area at a high speed, police said.
Federal Way officials said the woman lived outside of Federal Way.
Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Federal Way police at (253) 835-2121.
This story is developing; check back for updates.
Other content from KIRO 7 News:
- Teen charged in fatal hit-and-run asks to be released
- Woman murdered, body dumped, set on fire in Bonney Lake
- Homeless camp above freeway not prioritized for removal by city
- Father admits to getting rid of missing 3-year-old daughter's body, police say
- Helicopter crashes in lake near Arlington; 2 taken to hospital
© 2018 Cox Media Group.