Accused Seattle Pacific University shooter Aaron Ybarra is on trial for the murder and attempted murder of three people.
Ybarra took the stand in his own defense Monday.
Catch up on the case:
- Read background here.
- Watch Jon Meis, SPU shooting hero, speak in trial.
- Read about day one in the trial here.
- Read about day two in trial here.
- Read about day three in trial here.
- Read about day four in trial here
- Read about day five in the trial here.
- Jurors visit the scene of the crime.
- Read about day six in the trial here.
- Read about day seven in the trial here.
- Read about day eight in the trial here.
Amy Clancy was in court Tuesday. See her minute-by-minute tweets in the thread below.
Top stories on KIRO7.com
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Minute-by-minute updates: SPU trial day 9
Flyers with white nationalist propaganda found plastered around Gig Harbor
Whidbey Navy admits aircraft drew penis in sky over Washington
Nonstop flights between Seattle and Dublin to start early next year
Former Seattle mayoral candidate Nikkita Oliver alleges racial profiling…