U2 will return to select stadiums for its Joshua Tree Tour, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of the band’s classic album.
The band will stop in Seattle at CenturyLink Field on May 14 as part of the tour.
Tickets go on sale Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. They will go on sale here.
U2 will play Joshua Tree in its entirety, with support from Mumford & Sons at the Seattle concert.
“The Joshua Tree” was U2's first No. 1 album in the U.S. with hit singles "With Or Without You," "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," and "Where The Streets Have No Name.”
- Pockets of snow possible in some areas Tuesday
- Officer gunned down outside Florida Walmart dies; suspect at large
- Man goes on destructive rampage in stolen truck
- WATCH: Meryl Streep calls out Trump, ask for empathy during Golden Globes speech
- Beautiful video: Ice circle seen spinning on Snoqualmie River
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
U2 to play Seattle concert in ‘Joshua Tree Tour'
'Net Nanny' child sex sting nets 12 in Pierce County
Charges filed after University of Washington shooting outside Milo…
Driver who broke power pole along I-5 faces huge repair bill
Are Washington's prison sentences too long? Legislators want a review