The cities of Marysville and Arlington have partnered up to crack down on panhandling and crime.
On Monday, KIRO 7 reported on the new fliers being handed out to both people panhandling and drivers who encounter them, listing resources and charities as alternatives to asking for money and giving money, respectively.
When an Arlington woman saw the story, she immediately went to city hall to get fliers and she's taken it upon herself to distribute them.
KIRO 7 also learned that Marysville police launched an operation specifically targeting Smokey Point. We pulled the data to determine just how successful it's been.
- He showed teen robbers his empty pockets. Now 2 have been sentenced for his death
- Falling gate kills 10-year-old boy in Mukilteo
- New photos show aftermath of UPS driver's vicious dog attack
- Man identified in iconic photo from Las Vegas shooting as U.S. soldier
- Las Vegas shooter had plans to escape after massacre, may have had accomplice, sheriff says
© 2018 Cox Media Group.