SEATTLE - Fire crews battled a fire at a home across the street from Seattle University.
The home is near the intersection of 15th Avenue and East Cherry Street. The fire started at about 11:20 a.m. Thursday.
Video from Chopper 7 showed power lines that fell onto one of Seattle fire’s ladder trucks.
The fire appeared to have burned the roofs of two homes, but Seattle fire said it was one home with two adjacent buildings.
Drivers should avoid the area, as multiple fire trucks are at the scene and the block is closed.
The fire is out and no one was hurt.
More news from KIRO 7
- BBB issues alert; scam stealing phone numbers from T-Mobile customers to steal money expands
- Snohomish Co. deputies: Fatal drug overdose actually murder
- Nicole Eggert files sexual abuse charges against Scott Baio, dating back decades
- Federal officers, local police investigating marijuana trafficking through Sea-Tac Airport
- Washington state mom: Toddler's eyebrows waxed at daycare
© 2018 Cox Media Group.