LYNNWOOD, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol is investigating a hit-and-run crash on southbound I-405 Tuesday morning.
It happened just south of I-5 in the Lynnwood area at about 8:40 a.m.
The victim’s car rolled over in the crash. The other driver fled the scene.
Troopers said the suspect vehicle is a gray passenger car with front end and/or right front damage.
Anyone who witnessed the crash around 8:40 a.m. is asked to call 911.
The right lane of I-405 is blocked for the investigation.
- Another windy day Tuesday: Here's what to expect
- Powerful winds bring down trees, leave thousands without power
- 1 dead, 2 injured after tree falls on car in Renton
- 15,000 scientists warn it will soon be 'too late' to save Earth
- Ex-football player charged with murder in wife's death
© 2018 Cox Media Group.