SEATAC, Wash. - Commuters driving through SeaTac had to avoid what the Washington State Department of Transportation called a “runaway Porta Potty” Thursday morning.
A portable toilet was seen on its side blocking the two center lanes of SB I-5 near South 200th Street around 8:50 a.m., according to WSDOT.
Luckily, the mess was cleaned up quickly. The toilet was moved to the shoulder just before 9 a.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- BBB issues alert; scam stealing phone numbers from T-Mobile customers to steal money expands
- Snohomish Co. deputies: Fatal drug overdose actually murder
- Nicole Eggert files sexual abuse charges against Scott Baio, dating back decades
- Federal officers, local police investigating marijuana trafficking through Sea-Tac Airport
- Washington state mom: Toddler's eyebrows waxed at daycare