King County, Wash. - UPDATE: King County deputies say Chantae Leahy has been found by Lacey police and is safe.
Officials with the King County Sheriff’s Office are asking for help to find a missing 40-year-old woman with medical issues.
Family members told deputies Chantae Leahy was last seen leaving home around 2 p.m. Saturday in a green 2010 Kia Soul with Washington license plate AWR9811.
This is in the 25800 block of SE 310th Street in unincorporated Black Diamond.
Family members told deputies the 95-lb. woman was wearing a black fleece jacket and white jeans when she left to go to Walmart but did not return home.
The report to deputies says she is likely disoriented and does not have her medication with her, and her cellphone has been turned off since Saturday.
If you see her, you are asked to call 911 and report her location.
- Seattle City Light whistleblower applauds resignation of CEO
- Affidavit: Florida teen was afraid to leave country with former coach
- Attempted timber theft in Snohomish County baffles park officials
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll hoping Neil deGrasse Tyson can confirm Wilson's lateral was legal
- Amazon agrees to meet with Seattle, regional leaders
© 2018 Cox Media Group.