The Seattle SuperSonics are back ... kind of.
Starter brand has released throwback Sonics jackets featuring the team’s classic gold-and-green color scheme, a Sonics logo and an NBA patch.
If you close your eyes real tight, you might imagine Shawn Kemp or Jack Sikma sporting one before a game.
The shiny jackets come in adult and youth sizes and are available exclusively from Amazon.
If you want to wear your Sonics pride – or maybe store one away for when the basketball team makes its triumphant return – it will cost you $199.99 for an adult jacket or $99.99 for the youth size.
- Everett nanny tackles, stops package thief
- Lawyer: Man tries to pay ticket with pennies, is choked unconscious by court officers
- Child abducted 3 years ago located in Snohomish County; father arrested
- Police: Father thwarts attempted abduction of 2-year-old son
- Report: Michael Flynn to testify that candidate Trump told him to make contact with Russia
© 2018 Cox Media Group.