The family behind Oberto Brands is offering to sell the Kent-based sausage company, the Puget Sound Business Journal reported Thursday.
The family has owned the company for 100 years.
CEO Tom Hernquist was brought in by the family to turn the company around.
Oberto Brands has more than 500 employees and reported $260 million in revenue in each of the last two years.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- PHOTOS: Ted Bundy's mugshots, victims, car, and other images
- BBB issues alert; scam stealing phone numbers from T-Mobile customers to steal money expands
- Local woman who escaped serial killer Ted Bundy shares her story in an exclusive interview
- Thousands of laptops recalled due to fire hazard
- Champion swimmer accuses coach of underage sex abuse
© 2018 Cox Media Group.