by: KIRO 7 News Staff Updated:
SEATTLE - Around 10 p.m. Saturday police reported a shooting at Rainier Avenue and Dearborn Street.
Police said one man was shot and suffered life-threatening injuries.
The injured man was reportedly located at the Shell station and is reported to be approximately 35 years old.
Shortly before 11 p.m. it was reported the man died from his injuries.
Police have the suspect in custody.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Brush fires burning along SR 512 in Puyallup
- GRAPHIC: Vehicle plows into group of counter-protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia
- Lights out, music off for cruise passengers to avert 'pirate attack,' reports say
- PHOTOS: Washington's missing children (Updated August 4, 2017)
- VIDEO: Crooks drive into Everett pawn shop, steal a dozen weapons
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Police arrest man in fatal shooting
Brothers' niece told police about their cache of child pornography
Families in Thurston County return to their homes after brush fire
Kshama Sawant sued for defamation by Seattle police officers involved in…
Fish farm with 300,000 Atlantic salmon collapses in San Juan Islands