The King County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in finding a missing 88-year-old woman.
Elizabeth Heinrich was last seen on January 18, 2018 in the 7200 block of NE 171st Ln. in Kenmore, Wash.
The King County Sheriff's Office describes Heinrich as 5 feet 5 inches, 119 pounds, and "not very mobile and may have fallen."
Nearby residents are asked to check accessible bushes and ravines on their property, and anyone with information regarding Heinrich's location is asked to call the Kenmore Police Department at 206-296-311 or 911.
NOTE: KIRO 7 reached out to the King County Sheriff's Office who confirmed inaccuracies in the embedded post below. The office says Heinrich was last seen on January 18, 2018 not January 18, 2017.
Help us finding missing 88 year old. Last seen yesterday in the 7200 block of NE 171st Ln. She is not very mobile and may have fallen near here. If you live nearby please check accessible bushes and ravines on your property. Search and Rescue teams are searching the area. pic.twitter.com/Sk2XDAlS3i— KingcosoPIO (@kingcosoPIO) January 22, 2018
- Delta passenger bitten by emotional support dog couldn't escape, attorney says
- Parents accused of holding their 13 children captive appear in court
- Man dead, woman critically injured after boat capsized near Seahurst Park
- What to know: Washington state services affected by government shutdown
- New images show intimidating landslide moving down Rattlesnake Ridge
© 2018 Cox Media Group.