Eager applicants filed into Safeco Field on Monday for a two-day job fair hosted by Embassy Suites.
Unemployed candidates were ushered through a series of interviews in hopes of landing a job offer from the upcoming SODO hotel.
The 23-story Embassy Suites is scheduled to open February 1, 2018 next to King Street Station in Pioneer Square.
On KIRO 7 News at 6, we talk to a director about how many positions they hope to fill. Watch on-air or online here.
The job fair runs 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday at Safeco Field.
Interested applicants do not need to bring anything, however, applying beforehand can speed up the vetting process. For more information, visit the Embassy Suites Facebook page here.
- Bothell police searching for thief who stole $10,000 purse
- Bystander, neighbor chase gunman who killed 26 at Texas church
- Mass shooting at Texas church: Live updates
- Selma Blair, Rachel McAdams tell Toback harassment stories
- Error results in hundreds of City Light customers getting massive bills for unpaid electricity
© 2018 Cox Media Group.