KING COUNTY, Wash. - A man wanted for a “brutal assault” on a woman in Shoreline was found Friday in Oregon.
Deputies say the man, 50-year-old Wei Wang, was noticed by an officer in a hotel parking lot in Beaverton.
Wang was wanted after a brutal assault on the morning on Sept. 14 in Shoreline.
The woman was nearly killed, Oregon officials said. She is still in critical condition.
Wang was arrested and now faces extradition back to Washington state.
- Security guard fired after falsely claiming black man shot him
- Student killed, 3 injured in school shooting near Spokane
- Police: UPS driver attacked by pit bulls near Puyallup
- Firefighters find, save dogs huddled together in bathtub during house fire
- Want to be able to grow pot at home? Washington state seeking comments
© 2018 Cox Media Group.