SEATTLE - Seattle fire said a man was in critical condition after his car slammed into tree as he exited the freeway.
It happened at about 6:30 a.m. on the Meyers Way exit off of southbound SR 509 in South Seattle.
Seattle fire medics said the victim, who is believed to be about 42 years old, was later pronounced dead.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle's ‘hottest' neighborhoods in 2018
- Utility worker saves family from intruder
- Video shows Federal Way School District teacher shoving student
- California Girl Scout sells 312 boxes of cookies near pot dispensary
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's home burglarized during Super Bowl, police say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.