“Hamilton” – the Broadway musical hit about the Founding Fathers – is coming to Seattle in Broadway at The Paramount’s 2017-2018 season.
During its national tour, the 11-time Tony award winner will run from Feb. 13 to March 18 in Seattle.
Seattle Theatre Group told KIRO 7 News the tickets for “Hamilton” are only on sale as part of the season’s subscription. Broadway at the Paramount packages range from $233 to $729.
The sale date for individual tickets for “Hamilton” is to be determined, according to Seattle Theatre Group.
Broadway blockbusters “Aladdin,” “Les Miserables” will also be part of the upcoming season. In addition, subscribers can choose to add two favorites: The Book of Mormon and The Phantom of the Opera.
Trending on kiro7.com
- School closings and delays
- Get ready for multiple days of anti-Trump protests in Seattle
- Seahawks' new secret weapon: Coach Earl Thomas
- 2 WSU students killed in crashes over the weekend
- Florida woman allegedly impersonates fellow inmate who made bond to get out of jail
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
'Hamilton' coming to Seattle in Broadway tour
King County prosecutor endorses safe injection sites for drug users
74-year-old shot by stray bullet while sleeping dies
Homeless people file lawsuit after sweep, claiming rights violated
Seattle women's march estimates 50,000 attendees after Trump inauguration