Garth Brooks is coming to Tacoma as part of his North American tour.
The king of country and top selling solo artist in the United States will perform Nov. 4 with wife Trisha Yearwood.
It’ll be the first time Brooks has performed in Tacoma in 19 years.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Man with swastika armband gets punched in downtown Seattle while yelling at people
- Navy hospital apologizes for staff's 'inappropriate' photos of newborns
- Seattle cops off-duty work comes under investigation
- PHOTOS: First snow of the season falls at mountain passes
- VIDEO: Jesse Jones helps Frontier customer overcharged for service
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Sept. 29. They start at $74.98 and can be purchased at Ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks, by calling Ticketmaster Express at 866-448-7849 or 800-745-3000 or on the Ticketmaster app.
Brooks was named Entertainer of the Year by the Country Music Association this year, making it his fifth time. That’s a first for any artist.
He passed Elvis Presley years ago as the No. 1 selling solo artist in the U.S. with more than 148 million album sales. (Presley, the King of Rock & Roll, was listed at 134.5 million).
Brooks has been inducted into the International Songwriters Hall of Fame in New York, the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame, Country Music Hall of Fame and the Musicians Hall of Fame.
He and Yearwood started their World Tour three years ago, selling 5.9 million tickets and turning it into the biggest American tour in the world.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.