BURIEN, Wash. - A teen was injured in a shooting in Burien on Tuesday night.
Deputies responded to a report of shots fired before 10:30 p.m. near 136th and Ambaum.
When deputies arrived, they found a 14-year-old boy shot twice in the back.
Scroll down to continue reading
- North Korea's nuclear test site has reportedly collapsed, killing hundreds
- 2 dead in Lakewood murder-suicide
- Corey Feldman vows to expose every single name of his alleged abusers in Hollywood
- Tribes in Columbia River Gorge hit by White House decision
- Care facility accused of swapping Tylenol for OxyContin
He was taken to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said the teen was sitting outside a laundromat when the shots were fired. It is unknown if the teen was the intended target.
The search for the suspect is underway.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.