SEATTLE - A car crashed into a fabric store in Northgate on Friday night, Seattle fire officials said.
The incident happened at Pacific Fabrics in the 800 block of Northeast Northgate Way.
Fire officials told KIRO 7 the vehicle crashed through one of the store’s windows.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Man police believe is innocent becomes victim of vigilante justice
- With plan to restart coal mining locally, here's a look at the mining history in Washington
- After Sherman injury, Jermaine Kearse says NFL should get rid of Thursday night games
- Boy, 3, dies after served grilled cheese at school, officials say
- Hope Solo says ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
Two people were inside the vehicle but there were no significant injuries.
An employee at the store said four employees were working at the time and none were injured.
Chopper 7 flew over as crews were at the scene.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.