SEATTLE - Seattle’s Battery Street Tunnel will be closed in both directions at midnight Friday for paving above the tunnel.
The closure will last until 6 a.m. on Saturday.
King County Metro bus routes 5, 26, 28 and RapidRide E-Line will be impacted. Bus stop #6235, behind the Pink Elephant Car wash, will be closed.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Escort accused of shooting Everett client in the head
- Man in critical condition after being set on fire in Ballard, police searching for suspect
- Northwest drivers are the rudest non-honkers in the country
- Kshama Sawant wants city to double proposed head tax
- Boeing seeking hundreds of applicants at job fairs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.