TUKWILA, Wash. - Drivers in the Tukwila need to use caution as they head to work Tuesday morning after six power poles went down during Monday night's rain and wind storm.
One power pole was lying in the street partially across Tukwila International Boulevard near South 130th Street, just north of SeaTac.
Scroll down to continue reading
Related Weather Coverage:
- Real-time updates: Power outages in Puget Sound
- Thousands without power as high wind warning in effect
- For the latest weather forecast and alerts, download our free weather app
- PHOTOS: Storm brings down trees, cuts power
- VIDEO: Power lines down in Bothell, Kirkland
Power lines are in the grass and two southbound lanes were closed. They reopened by 5:45 a.m. but work continues to replace six poles in that area.
The city said it will likely take all day to replace the poles.
Drivers should expect intermittent lane closures as crews work.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.