by: Michael Fox Updated:
The KIRO 7 Mobile Tweetup is back!
KIRO 7 hosted the first Mobile Tweetup in December 2010 in an effort to try to boost donations to the station's annual Toys for Tots campaign. The result was an overwhelming success and Mobile Tweetup has been resurrected several times since to benefit causes such as the Moyer Foundation's Catch a Cure for Cancer and Northwest Harvest's Baby Days.
On December 6 our Tweetup team will load up in a brand new Cadillac and come to you to pick up your toy donations. Last year the team collected 8,100 toys for kids in need and this year we hope to do even more!
Hosted by KIRO 7 anchor Michelle Millman and traffic reporter Alexis Smith all the action will be live streamed from the road as we fill up as many Cadillacs as possible with toys.
The route information for this year’s Mobile Twetup is below:
- Seahawks Virginia Mason Athletic Center
- Hotel Bellevue, 11200 Southeast 6th Street, Bellevue, WA, 98004
- Bellevue Cadillac Dealer, 430 - 116th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98004
- Uwajimaya, 699 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005
- Caliber Real Estate, 2375 130th Ave NE Suite 101 Bellevue, WA 98005
- Azteca Northgate Mall, 401 NE Northgate Way, Space 9168 Seattle, WA 98125
- Doug’s Northwest Cadillac, 17545 Aurora Ave North Shoreline, WA 98133
- Gilda’s Club Seattle, 1400 Broadway Seattle, WA 98122
- KIRO 7 Studios, 2807 Third Ave Seattle, WA 98121
What's a Mobile Tweetup? Click here to learn more.