KIRO 7’s Mobile Tweetup returns on Friday, December 12, in support of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots campaign.
From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., KIRO 7's Michelle Millman, Alexis Smith and a group of volunteers will visit their Twitter friends to collect toys and donations for the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots at pre-determined locations. A camera crew will follow along and livestream the whole event on kirotv.com.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Drop off a donation at one of our pre-arranged locations.
- Help spread the #mobiletweetup hashtag via Twitter.
- The Landing, 828 North 10th Place Renton, WA 98057
- Brotherton Cadillac, 215 SW 12th Street Renton, WA 98057
- Uwajimaya, 501 South Grady Way Renton, WA 98057
- Bellevue Cadillac Dealer, 430 - 116th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98004
- Hotel Bellevue, 11200 Southeast 6th Street, Bellevue, WA, 98004
- Doug’s Northwest Cadillac, 17545 Aurora Ave North Shoreline, WA 98133
- Gilda’s Club Seattle, 1400 Broadway Seattle, WA 98122
- KIRO 7 Studios, 2807 Third Ave Seattle, WA 98121
CAN’T MAKE IT:
While the Mobile Tweetup isn’t until December 12, KIRO 7’s Toys for Tots Toy Drive will be going on from November 12 – December 15, so feel free to drop off a new and unwrapped toy at one of our donation locations.
Thank you to our partners for supporting the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots and the Mobile Tweetup.
Hotel Bellevue (@Hotel_Bellevue), Uwajimaya (@Uwajimaya), Brotherton Cadillac Buick GMC (@brocadillac),
The Landing (@LandinginRenton), Bellevue Cadillac Dealer (@caddyofbellevue), Doug's Northwest Cadillac (@Dougscadillac), Gilda's Club Seattle @GildasClubSea