REDMOND, Wash. - A fire damaged a Redmond condominium complex Saturday night, said officials with the Redmond Fire Department.
The incident happened in the 6700 block of 139th Avenue Northeast after 7 p.m.
When firefighters arrived to the location, they found a second-floor unit engulfed in flames.
Residents evacuated their units and two people had to be carried from the building.
One person had minor injuries and another person was evaluated and then treated at the scene.
The fire took about an hour to put out.
Three condo units were destroyed and several others had significant damage.
Fire officials said the cause of the fire appears to be food left cooking unattended, but will continue to investigate.