by: Colleen West Updated:
ISSAQUAH, Wash. - A bicyclist was killed when they collided with an SUV in Issaquah.
The crash happened near the East Lake Sammamish Trail, on East Lake Sammamish Way and Southeast 56th late Friday morning.
The cyclist was pinned under the SUV. Firefighters worked to extricate the victim, but the patient died from their injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Toddler struck in the face with 105 mph foul ball at Yankee Stadium
- ‘He can't hear you': Police officer shoots deaf man as neighbors scream warning
- After threats-weapons charges, auburn student allowed back to school
- N. Korea missile could hit Seattle in 30 minutes. Should you worry?
- Tacoma's Weyerhaeuser mansion sells for nearly $6 million
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Bicyclist killed in Issaquah car crash
Bellevue eyes driverless shuttle technology being tested in California
Bellevue police looking for pedestrian with skateboard who slammed into SUV
Dhingra wins in 45th District state Senate race, AP projects
Teen charged in fatal hit-and-run asks to be released