KIRO 7’s Mobile Tweetup with Jenni Hogan returns on Friday, August 17, in support of The Moyer Foundation's Catch A Cure For Cancer fundraising campaign.
From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Jenni and a group of volunteers will visit their Twitter friends to collect funds raised to help Catch A Cure For Cancer. Please see route map and times below. Come out and meet the Mobile Tweetup team at the locations in bold.
- KIRO 7 Eyewitness News Studios, 2807 Third Avenue, Seattle - 10:00 a.m.
- Umpqua Bank (Magnolia Branch), 2236 32nd Avenue W., Seattle - 10:15 a.m.
- Big Fish Games
- Hotel Max, 620 Stewart St., Seattle - 10:51 a.m.
- Pyramid Alehouse, Brewery & Restaurant, 1201 First Avenue South, Seattle - 11:11 a.m.
- Uwajimaya (Bellevue Store) 699 120th Avenue NE, Bellevue - 11:52 a.m.
- Talking Rain
- Warm 106.9 FM
- Brotherton Cadillac Buick GMC 215 SW 12th Street, Renton - 12:49 p.m.
*Please remember that traffic and other factors may affect the times that Jenni and the Mobile Tweetup crew are at these locations. All times are approximate and subject to change.