All northbound lanes of State Route 99 were blocked Friday afternoon in South Seattle after a crash between a semi-truck and a box truck.
Seattle fire officials said an approximately 65-year-old man and approximately 27-year-old woman were taken to Harborview in stable condition.
The crash happened about 11:35 a.m. in the northbound lanes near South Cloverdale Street.
Traffic had reopened on the affected roadway by 1:30 p.m.
Medics received reports of people trapped in the box truck.
Firefighters asked people to avoid the area and expect delays. Drivers were advised to use Interstate 5.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man killed in apparent road rage shooting on I-5
- Local woman who escaped serial killer Ted Bundy shares her story in exclusive interview
- PHOTOS: Ted Bundy evidence photos [GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING]
- GRAPHIC WARNING: Rarely-seen photos show serial killer Ted Bundy's crime scenes
- Remains of at least 6 people found in potted plants in Canadian serial killer probe
© 2018 Cox Media Group.