• 12-year-old injured in fire caused by fireworks

    Updated:

    SEATTLE - A 12-year-old boy was injured Saturday after a fire broke out in the basement of a South Seattle temple.

    The fire happened at Co Lam Pagoda in the 3500 block of South Graham Street after 11 a.m.

    Firefighters responded to the location after a report of a fire in the building. 

    According to the Seattle Fire Department, the fire was caused by fireworks. 

    A 12-year-old boy was taken to Harborview Medical Center with first, second and third-degree burns to his hand and face. 

    Next Up: