Paul Newman's Rolex recently sold for a whopping $17.8 million
Actor, philanthropist, and Newman's Own creator, Paul Newman was also an avid collector of watches. Recently, the late actors' most sought-after watch sold at auction for just over USD 17.8 million, making it one of the world's most valuable watches to date.
What is the Brixton Pound and who is using this vibrant currency?
Across the pond in 2009, a small community in South London created the Brixton Pound, a flashy, vibrant currency complete with portraits of famous Brixtons such as David Bowie. The currency was designed to help support shopping with local small business owners while deterring shoppers from investing in chain stores.
Could gold become the go to treatment for cancer?
Gold is the world's most precious metal. Highly regarded for its investment value along with its malleable, non-corrosive characteristics, gold has almost endless capabilities within the industrial and medical realms. Historically, gold has been utilized in the dental community as fillings, tooth replacements, etc. but now it may hold the key to help the fight against cancer.
The top 5 most valuable united states coins
Throughout the age the United States has some of the world's most valuable coins. Here are the country's Top 5 picks based on their current value based on the collector's ability to find them in uncirculated/mint condition. And also just how much potential the coins have to set you back!
- Police: Man luring, groping children at King County Walmarts
- More than 2.5 million travelers will pass through Sea-Tac Airport over holidays
- Survivor of SR 18 collision describes tense moments after crash
- Bellevue prostitution cases dropped after police error
- Mayor Durkan announces resignation of Seattle DOT director Scott Kubly
- NFL hands down fines after wild Seahawks-Jagaurs finish
- He was a healthy 25-year-old until energy drinks killed him, Fife family lawsuit alleges
- Washington drivers ranks among top 10 worst by new study